Thursday, June 19, 2008

" I Believe," Some Thoughts on Life and............

Did anyone see the full moon last night? It was spectacular; clear sky, gentle breeze, one bright star in close proximity to the moon. I just knew that it would make for the beginnings of a wonderful day today. :)



I awoke this morning with a feeling of freedom of sorts. I guess that I have finally decided to take all the "small stuff" that I have been worrying over and just throw it over my shoulder. The past few weeks have been quite eventful for me and my family (both personal and extended families). Between illnesses, accidents, close calls, financial woes, and just plain backstabbing among acquaintances, I have come to realize that life is too short to raise my blood pressure over such matters that I can do nothing about. Sure they affect me in some way, shape, or form; however, I cannot do anything to change them. They "will continue to occur" whether I am holding the individuals hand or not. We are all placed on this earth with a number of obstacles that we must overcome; whether we like it or not. That is just a known fact. Even though we may not be able to eliminate these obstacles, we "can" control how they impact our lives (at least to some degree).



I believe that life is just another name for the path that we must follow in order to find eternal peace in the end. We must all take this journey in order to strengthen our values, self-esteem, self-confidence, and faith; all are needed to discover who we really are and who we will become in the end. We begin our lives with a clean slate; I believe that once we have lived our lives and reached our final destination, it is once again washed clean. This occurs so that our final stages of existence will be filled with a deep sense of spiritual peace, harmony, and love for all of those that have touched us with their presence throughout our lives.



Until we meet again; bless you all and make it a great day........keep smiling and the world will smile right back at you....trust me on that........Lisa

No comments: