Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Is About To End.....What's 2009 Got To Offer Us?

Well, 2008 has been one of many changes. Not all of them have been beneficial though. In fact, for many of us, this has been a year that we would rather forget. Job losses, plant closing, the auto industry in turmoil, and don't get me started on the mortgage company foreclosures.

Let's just cut our losses and start 2009 with a clean fresh slate. We did it once before when we were born; we can do it again. Just keep a positive attitude and make lemonade when you are thrown a pile of lemons.

I am going into the new year with a new outlook on life. I feel blessed to have the love of family and friends. They may not all be within an arms throw; in fact, most of them are not. However, they love me for who I am and that is how I want it. No plastic fake persona for me or around me. I don't believe that anyone needs to put on a false front in order to be accepted by others. That is just a deadly game that many individuals play in order to feel as if they fit in. I want no part of that. Just be who you are and be happy; don't change for me or anyone else.

We only have one life to live so live it to the fullest and make happy memories that will last a lifetime.

Love to you all. Have a Safe and Happy New Year. May all your wishes and dreams come true.

Bless you.
Lisa

No comments: