Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good Morning......

It is already shaping up to be a good day. The sun is shining and the temperature is a brisk 54 degrees. I am sitting in my car with the windows rolled down, enjoying the fresh air. Life is good.

I went to a business briefing last night for my part-time job and I was blown away by what I heard. This is the opportunity of a lifetime; an opportunity that nobody can afford to dismiss like trash. Who doesn't need access to legal advise on an unlimited list of topics, who doesn't need the protection provided by the #1 company offering identity theft restoration, who doesn't need to know their legal rights, and who doesn't want to have the opportunity to make all of their debts go away and become financially independent? At first I didn't think that I could afford it; however, after reading the information and checking out the websites, I realized that I couldn't afford "not" to do it.

The thought of having a legacy that can be passed down for two generations for less than a dollar a day (about the cost of a cup of coffee or less than a bottle of water a day) just amazes me. I also like the fact that you can have your will prepared with yearly updates, if needed, free of charge. Sounds great doesn't it?

I know that there are several of you out there that would love the freedom to stay at home and bond with their children while still being able to afford the finer things in life. This opportunity can be done on either a part-time or full-time basis (around your schedule); your income potential depends upon the amount of time that you are willing to spend on it.

Got to go for now; business calls.........May the sun always shine warmly on your face........Lisa

No comments: