Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Back......Have You Missed Me?

It has been some time since I have been able to access my blog site. I am glad that I am back in business. Have you all missed me? I hope so; I have missed your comments. I have been quite business over the past few months working on my business opportunities. There is one in particular that I feel the most passionate about and I would like to share it with all of you.

I work for the #1 company dealing with Identity Theft Restoration and the way that our society is today, that is something that nobody should be "without." Identity theft isn't only dealing with your finances; financial identity theft is just the tip of the iceberg here. Your social security number can be stolen, your character identity, your medical information; all are good candidates to this form of theft. Are you protected? Do you want to be? I know that I am glad that I am and I feel sorry for anyone that isn't nowadays.

How would you like to be pulled over for speeding and then placed under arrest for a crime that you didn't commit because someone else had stolen your driver's license number without your knowledge? Scary, isn't it? What about having your insurance denied when you need medical attention because someone has stolen your identity and given their medical history (including blood type, diseases, etc)? It has happened to a friend of mine and his daughter almost died because she was given the wrong blood due to this theft.

This business opportunity may or may not be one that fits you, but I am sure that you know someone that could use the extra money each month. The limit on your income here is the amount of time that you want to spend at it. I have friends in the business at every level of income from an extra $500 an month to $1,000,000 plus a year. How does this sound to you?

Check out a couple of websites and let me here you thoughts, opinions, suggestions. I look forward to hearing from you.

www.fortunevideos.com and www.great joboption.com

Dream Big, Live Big, and Make All Your Wishes Come True. Only You Can Limit Yourself, So Break Through All Your Chains And Shoot For The Stars........Lisa

No comments: