Friday, May 2, 2008

Have You Ever Had A Feeling That Something Good Was Going To Happen?

I woke up this morning with an incredible feeling of peace and self-assurance that I cannot explain. I just knew that it was going to be a good day and that something good was going to happen to me today. I just hope that it wasn't just something I ate last night. :)



Seriously though; I feel happier than I have in a long time and I feel as if I can take on the world if I have to. I cannot explain this feeling, only to say that it is wonderful and I feel more in control of everything around me this morning.



Who knows, maybe one of my many business opportunities will sky-rocket through the roof today and my name will be discovered? Wouldn't that be great? I have a lot to be thankful for these days and I will be more than happy to accept any more blessings that are sent my way.



I hope that this optimistic motivation will help you to make it a great day and to keep a smile on your face. If life throws you a few lemons today, don't get mad (or upset), just make a little lemonade and offer it to the person (or persons) that tried to upset you. They won't understand why you are reacting the way you are. Keep them guessing and make it a great day.



Until we meet again....keep smiling......Lisa

No comments: