Monday, May 26, 2008

Weddings are wonderful events.....

Well, I have to say that weddings are wonderful events in more ways than one. They bring family and friends together to share in a blessed event; the uniting of best friends.

I am currently traveling home from the wedding of my niece Whitney and her beloved Jose. It was a beautiful ceremony, followed by a reception full of toe-tapping music that made everyone smile, laugh, and hug. The bride was beautiful and the groom quite handsome as they united in their first dance as the new Mr. & Mrs. Perez. They hall was filled with oos, ahs and then finally laughter, as the couple cut their wedding cake and then presented each other with a piece of it (not so delicately either :) ).

Soon, I will get back into my car and head down the road on my final leg of this journey; back to Bowling Green and then on to my home. The day promises to be a bit adventurous weather wise. I hope that it is not too adventurous. I would like to get home before it gets too severe; safe and sound.

Well, until we meet again.....have a great day and remember to keep smiling..........Lisa

No comments: