Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's Saturday....I Feel Like Traveling Today

Ha Ha Ha.....

With the way that gas prices are continuing to rise, I guess that I will be traveling with my fingertips rather than in a car. With oil prices at an all time high, our gas prices have sored to $3.69 per gallon on what is usually called the cheap stuff (now it is the only affordable stuff). I do a lot of traveling in my daydreams now and even that isn't cheap anymore. My daydreams just make me yearn to travel that much more.

Some day I would like to take a Mediterranean cruise. I would really like to see how the other half lives and a little pampering would be a great change of pace; wouldn't you agree? I want to become a Fortune 500er that has the world on a string; a top notch highly motivated entrepreneur that inspires others to follow in my footsteps. Why you say, do I want to take on such a great challenge? Well the reason is a simple one; it is because I am living proof that the world can be a better place if we would just quit worrying about everything and enjoy the blessings that life has to offer us. Like I have said many times before; lemons make great lemonade (just add a little sweetness that only you can provide).

Well, until we meet again.....make it a great day and keep smiling. I guarantee that others will smile back at you........ :)

No comments: