Thursday, May 8, 2008

Liquid Sunshine....I have my opinion on it.....

Liquid Sunshine....yes, it's raining again in Kentucky. I guess that I really don't need to complain about it after the drought that we had last year though. It will be good for our gardens and lawns. Maybe too good for our lawns; especially if we have to pay someone else to do our lawn care because we don't own a mower. I have to say that my lawn has never looked better than it does this year.

I hear that the earth is sinking in near Houston, Texas. I hope that all is well. The last report that I heard on the news was that the sink hole (just North east of Houston) was about the size of four football fields and still growing. I hope that anyone living near there is safe from harm and as far away from the sink hole as they can be. Stay safe.

A bit of exciting news to share......I have been selected to tryout for the Wheel of Fortune show. The Wheel Mobile will be in Louisville this weekend and I have been invited to tryout for the show. I am so excited. Who knows, maybe I will be picked as a contestant and be on live television when they tape the actual show in California. Wouldn't that be awesome?

Enough for now. I must get back to the grind and do a little work at the office this afternoon. Friday will not come soon enough this week (we have already had four Mondays and tomorrow is building up already to be another). I cannot wait for the weekend.

Make it a great day and remember to keep smiling.........Lisa

No comments: