Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day Today

It is a beautiful Day. The sun is shining and it is about 77 degrees. The breeze is gently blowing through the open windows of my car as I sit under a shade tree eating my lunch. I wish that we could have more days like this. It is always nicer doing my emailing for the business when the surroundings are pleasant and not stormy. I prefer the seclusion of my car or office to the hustle and bustle of most WiFi offering restaurants around here. They are too noisy and my thoughts tend to wander when I have too much noise around me.



I see that one individual has answered my poll question. Thank you for your response. I am sure that many people feel as you do and don't really care who wins; just as long as whomever it is will be able to run the country effectively and get us out of this mess that the present office holders have gotten us into. I am all for change if it means that we can benefit from it. We have suffered the ill effects of poor decision making long enough and I feel that change is something that we all need in order to breath again. November seems like such a long ways away; however, it will be here before we know it. Then it will be time to asked two all important questions, "who are you voting for and what sealed your decision?"

That is my spin on the political arena for today. I hope that I have not offended anyone. We are all entitled to our opinion s and we are also entitled to gripe about politics; that is as long as we stand up and vote when the time comes. Otherwise, we need to keep our opinions to ourselves and the decision-making to those that are willing to stand up and be heard. That is my opinion. Does anyone else have one? Thank you.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I agree, what a beautiful day... My Hosta's are coming through the mulch, a few of my flowers have bloomed, and life is going well...

I found your link through mom, hope you dont mind my adding a link on my page so I can check in...

Melanie