Friday, April 25, 2008

Opportunities, Opportunities, Opportunities

Good Morning......
Isn't it a beautiful day. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and I have just gotten two more home business opportunities e-mailed to me. Interesting prospects too. My horoscope told me to prepare for a great day and that I should go with my positive instincts today. Well, I think that I will be taking the "bull by the horns" (that's a Taurus pun) today and going grabbing for that golden ring. I can feel good things happening today.
Even though I am being overwhelmed with potential business opportunities, I am still having a few issues with my business website. I have been using the "CoffeeCup.com" website builder (has anyone else heard of this site?) and I must be doing something wrong. I have made several changes to the initial start up page; however, every time that I upload the page to my server, the changes do not show up on my site. It still shows the initial white background page. Any suggestions? I have created a couple of great backgrounds and templates for my site; just can't get them to upload to it.
Today is going to be a great day so don't sweat the stuff that you cannot control or change and make some lemonade if someone throws you a few lemons. Remember that our "smiles" are infectious; so, keep smiling and the world will more definitely smile back at you. :)
Lisa

No comments: