Monday, April 14, 2008

Make Today A Great Day

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging and I am sure that I will make a few mistakes, so please bare with me until I get the hang of it. I have decided to start blogging for a couple of reasons; the first of which is to keep in touch with family and friends and the second, of which, is to network with as many contacts as possible in order to launch my home business venture.

I am so excited about the opportuntiy that I have been given to become debt free and no longer have to worry about the telephone ringing. Dave Ramsey was a great inspiration to me when I decided to take this major step. He has written a book called "Financial Freedom" that I believe is a must read for anyone that is even considering this step. Dave is a great motivator that takes youby the hand and walks you through the path to financial freedom. I have not only read his book (one of many that he suggests), I also listen to his radio talk show.

I would like to tell all of you about my great business opportunity that is only limited by the limitations that you place upon yourself. Yes, I can hear you saying that it sounds too good to be true and therefore it won't work. Well, I was skeptical at first, too. All I can say is "believe in yourself and your abilities" and you will make this work for you.

Wouldn't you like to be able to spend more time with your family and less time stressing over "why you can't?" I know that I felt that way a lot until this opportunity presented itself to me. I stressed over every penny that came into and went out of my pocket. Now that is a lot of stress for one person to handle and may I say that there were times when I did not handle it well. I became a very angry and bitter person that wasn't pleasent to be around. As a matter of fact, I didn't really care for myself that much either.

Well, all of that is changing for me (one day at a time). I am taking baby steps in the right direction and positive motivation is coming with every step that I take. Yes, I have stumbled a few times and I am sure that I will continue to stumble periodically. However, each stumble just makes me stronger and motivates me to push myself that much more. I won't lie to you able one thing here; there is money involved to get started. After all, it takes money to make money, right? You won't be sorry about this investment though; believe me, I'm not.

As I said earlier in this blog, believe in yourself and the rest will happen. I really do believe and so can you. Well, how did I do at my first attempt at blogging? Was it okay or way I a little over the top and aggressive? I hope that the later is not true. Make it a great and and remember; believe in yourself and your abilities because I believe in you. :) More about me and the business later.

Lisa

No comments: