Monday, April 21, 2008

Trust is the word of the day.

It is going to be a great day.



Can't you feel it? I have decided to make a little "lemonade" today since life has been throwing me a few lemons lately. There isn't anything that I can't do as long as I give it everything that I got and put my best foot forward. I really believe this and you should too.



I have found that not everything is as it seems and "trust" is something that needs to be earned and not just given away like candy. To many that know me, my handshake and my word are just as legal as any notarized document. I feel that trust is a key element in any relationship, transaction, or event. Lately I have found not a lot of people around me to trust. My chosen few are a close knit group and they really know who they are. Once you have my trust, you will have it for a lifetime; that is, unless you deceive me in any way or discredit yourself in my eyes.



The old expression, "keep your friends close and your enemies even closer," is one that I live by. I want to look into the eyes of my enemies and show them no fear. Pessimism is one trait that I no longer possess. I am an optimist at heart; hence, the lemonade making. :)



Enough about "trust," let's keep positive, keep smiling, make a little lemonade, and make it a great day. I know that I will. Well, until next time, let me bid you a fond farewell and hope that life keeps you happy, healthy and safe from harm...........Lisa

No comments: