Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Monday Again...Here Goes Another Week....

Mondays are always a little hard on me because I dread going back to work after having two days off. I can't wait until the day when I can set my own hours and work on my own schedule instead of being at the mercy of a time clock and someone else's rules.

I must count my blessings though because the sun is shining and I did open my eyes this morning, take a deep breath, and jump out of bed. That may have been because it is such a "crisp" morning; a little chilly outside right now (44 degrees). :) The rain is not suppose to be here until this afternoon. Maybe it won't be that bad of a day after all.

I haven't received any e-mails from my sister in England so I suspect that she and Bob are having a great time; minus the work hours that he has to put in, of course. I cannot remember when they are due back in the states, but I am sure that we will have a lot of catching up to do then.

This one is short and sweet because I need to get in to work for a mandatory meeting because office hours. Have a great day everyone and remember to keep smiling. They whole world will be a brighter place if we all smiled a little more often. :)

Lisa

No comments: